We are open for In-Person Studies
- Recruitment will now consist of additional questions with regard to travel, symptoms, or contact with anyone with Covid-19.
- We are taking participants/clients temperatures upon arrival and documenting it.
- Smaller participant groups to accommodate proper social distancing.
- All surfaces will be sanitized (pens, counters, tables, chairs, etc.) after each session.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout facility.
- Only six clients in viewing room.
- Masked are required by all participants and clients, we can supply mask or face shields.
- If you require local moderators, we can support this.
- We will have recruited respondents who are willing and able to participate in-person and or online.
- If you are unable or prefer not to travel to our facilities to view your study, we can book a video streaming session for you.
- When providing you with a quote to execute an in-person project, we will safeguard the project by including a quote to execute the project online. We will have recruited respondents who are willing and able to participate in-person or online. If we are unable to execute the work in-person due to safety or other concerns, the work can proceed online so you can meet your research objectives.
- Our team will continue to work with you to help overcome project challenges. Together, we will find a solution.
Clients and participants have had good experiences with the new normal in our office when taking part in our in-person groups.